Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please! Change my Educational Institution

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
202001920QTJ8C
293 Views, 7 Replies

Help Please! Change my Educational Institution

I have the same problem. I entered the university information incorrectly, but it does not return me to the specified place to change the information. What should I do?

This topic was split from an older topic by @LeoWarren-EDU to keep the Community Tidy.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

I want help to change my educational institution 

Message 3 of 8

Hi @202001920QTJ8C,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I've reset your education profile, so you should be able to select your current institution.

Please try to reverify and let me know if you have any issues,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 8

Hi @202001920QTJ8C,

I've just checked your account and you're all set for another year - I wanted to follow up to see if you needed any help with downloading any products you need.

If the post above fixed your issue, feel free to click on the button "Mark as Solution". Thus, other users can also benefit from the information. 

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: 202001920QTJ8C

I need to reset or change my educational institution

Message 6 of 8

I entered the university information incorrectly. I need to reset or change my educational institution

Message 7 of 8

Hi @kenzhebekova_ay,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I've reset your education account, so you should be able to select your education institution.
Can you try reverifying? Please feel free to reach out if you have any further issues or questions,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Message 8 of 8

Hello, @kenzhebekova_ay,
Did the action taken in my previous post help you and answer your question? 

If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button. Then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information. 

If not, please don’t hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what the progression on your question is and can suggest the next steps that might be helpful for you to achieve what you´re looking for. 

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums