Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to activate autocad 2022

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
davelFS9M2
234 Views, 3 Replies

Error while trying to activate autocad 2022

That's not the correct answer. Everyone seems to guess alot at autodesk. I'd like real answers to my dev errors in the validation process

This topic was split from a larger topic by @LeoWarren-EDU to maintain clarity of the issue being discussed.

Title edited by @LeoWarren-EDU to include the relevant product version.

Original title: Re:Error while trying to activate autocad 2021

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
davelFS9M2
in reply to: davelFS9M2

I need to understand how the app is using edge or chrome. It does look like IE a bit. But activation happens from inside your executable from autodesk. Does the default browser even matter then? We can't validate any license to use them, our  organization is crippled, and support is uselessvfor 2 days through chat. I need a dev or someone who understands tge token process of registration and why its failing.  Thanks

Message 3 of 4
pendean

@davelFS9M2 wrote:

I need to understand how the app is using edge or chrome. It does look like IE a bit. But activation happens from inside your executable from autodesk...

No one here is Autodesk, or from the development team at AutoCAD. And they are not ever likely to see it to respond in any way.

So... what can we end users (just like you) help with if you did not like the answers so far?

If you are facing licensing issues... Here are ways to open a support case with Autodesk if you are on subscription to seek out Autodesk Support's help:
https://www.autodesk.com/support/account/manage/use/support#:~:text=com/plans.-,Contact%20support,-S...

Message 4 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @davelFS9M2,

Which version of AutoCAD are you trying to deploy?
I can currently see two cases open, and I've escalated them to our tier 2 Education Support team, who will be able to provide the most appropriate support.

I hope this helps,

Update: This case was resolved by our Educational support team, therefore I am marking this response as the solution for the benefit of users who come across this topic in the future.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums