Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Education Verification Help

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
e-hamham2
122 Views, 2 Replies

Education Verification Help

Translation provided by Google Translate:

Hi, I'm going to the construction line in Førde for the second year, last year I used Revit but now I can't open it again, I have to have Revit, next year I'll use it, can you please send our link please.

Original:

Hei, eg går på bygg linje i Førde andre år, i fjør eg brukt Revit men no klare ikke å opne på nytt, eg må ha Revit, neste år skal bruke det, kan dykke sende link vår så snill.

skole e-post er 

eg må ha 

School transcript

Transcript with full name of student, school name, and date.

School-issued confirmation letter

School letterhead with full name of student or faculty member, school name, and date.

eg har kun School ID

@e-hamham2 - this post is being edited to remove PII.

Title edited by @LeoWarren-EDU to enhance findability.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: e-hamham2

Hi @e-hamham2,

I don't see a Revit license assigned to your account. Can you download Revit from the Education product page? You don't need to reinstall Revit; this process also adds the license to your account.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: e-hamham2

Hi @e-hamham2
Did my previous post help you and answer your question? 

If yes, feel free to click on the button "Mark as Solution". Thus, other users can also benefit from the information. 

In case you still need help, please feel free to provide an update here so we as Community know how we can help you best moving forward.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums