Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command Window Repeatedly Opens and Closes when I Launch Revit

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
slukesX5VSY
157 Views, 4 Replies

Command Window Repeatedly Opens and Closes when I Launch Revit

I downloaded Revit 2022 for a class (the professor specifies that it MUST be Revit 2022), and I successfully installed it. However, when I launch Revit, a Windows command window begins to repeatedly open and close. It does this endlessly when I have Revit open, making it functionally impossible to run Revit. I clicked on one before it was able to close itself, and attached an image of what the command window says. Any help on how to fix this? I already uninstalled and reinstalled Revit, only to have the same issue. I need Revit to work soon so I can begin my classwork.

revitissue.png

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mdavis22569
in reply to: slukesX5VSY

You have post open already about it:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/command-window-repeatedly-opens-and-closes-whe...

This isn't educational either.  

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
LeoWarren-EDU

Hi @slukesX5VSY,

Have you reviewed this article and followed the steps outlined?

Please let me know if you have any further issues or questions,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 5
slukesX5VSY

SQLDUMPER.EXE window opening and closing when launching or working in Revit When launching or working in Revit in Windows 11, a Command prompt window referencing SQLDUMPER.EXE appears and disappears every 1 or 2 seconds. - Remove Steel Connections add-on Close Revit. Navigate to C:\Program ...
Message 5 of 5
mdavis22569

You didn't see that it was the same in the link I shared on your other post

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/SQLDUMPER-EXE-wind...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums