Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Licence asks me to login again every 20 seconds.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
luke_reynoldsREKZG
260 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Licence asks me to login again every 20 seconds.

Hi All, 

Educator here! Some of my students are having issues after they have activated their licences. When using AutoCAD (Not sure if it would happen on others as this is all they use) some students are being logged out of there licence accounts every 30 seconds making AutoCAD unusable. 

Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried to contact AutoDesk Directly but they said they don't support free versions with technical problems. 

Thanks In Advance for the help. 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @luke_reynoldsREKZG,

I apologise for the late response; I am reaching out internally to see what the cause of the issue could be. Are the students facing issues on their own computers or university-owned computers?

I'd normally recommend reinstalling the Autodesk Licensing service, but I'll check in when I have more information.

All the best,

Leo

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 5

Hi @LeoWarren-EDU 

The students are having issues on their own laptops after having activated the educational licence. They can open open the AutoCAD Application but then after about 20 seconds they are logged out and asked to log back in. and this happens over and over making AutoCAD unusable.

Thanks 

Luke

Message 4 of 5

Hi @luke_reynoldsREKZG,
Whilst I'm awaiting a response, I'd recommend trying to update the Autodesk Licensing Service. I've linked to a guide, but the download can also be found in your account at https://manage.autodesk.com/products/updates

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 5

Hi @Lukas_morale,

Did updating and resetting the Autodesk License service work? Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums