Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any issues with support

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
jean-francois_hetu2
306 Views, 6 Replies

Any issues with support

Hello,

If I'm writting here it is as a last resort.  I am wondering if any others are experiencing issues with the online support system.

For starters, I've opened up a case for which I've received an email confirmation and have been able to communicate via email with someone. But my case does not show up in the dashboard and it is quite difficult to understand the status of my request.

We are a university and have an educationnal licence, using a FlexLM server configuration for our lab stations. But I am unable to create a LIC file even though it would seem I've received all the confirmation that our renewal has been acceptable.

We are now on day 4 of no licence availability and I have no ETA on resolution. Students are unable to use the software putting class courses and homework in a standstill.

If any moderators or administrators see this message, could you please communicate with me to get resolution in the near future. 

Thanks

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

@jean-francois_hetu2 

Welcome to the forum.  Can you share the case # here for someone to look into?

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 7

The case # is 22156906

Thanks

Message 4 of 7

So far issue is still not resolved unfortunately. Not too sure to  mark this as resolved or not.

We've been 1week+ without access to our licence. 😞

Message 5 of 7

Hi @jean-francois_hetu2,

Did you recieve the license file from Amol on our support team? 

Please let me know if you haven't recieved this and I'd be happy to PM you the details.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 6 of 7

Hello Leo,

Last update from Amol was last week. I am pending an update on being able to generate a LIC file for all my products. Last status was the website was giving me an error and the issue was being escalated.

Best regards

JF

Message 7 of 7

Hi @jean-francois_hetu2,

Thanks for the update - I'll keep an eye on your case,

All the best,

Update: Our Education Support Team was able to resolve this issue and generate a license.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums