Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Package inspector WEB after upgrade to EAGLE 8.7.0

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
HarrySatt
442 Views, 3 Replies

Problems with Package inspector WEB after upgrade to EAGLE 8.7.0

Hi there.

After I have upgraded to the new version of EAGLE (8.7.0) I am not able to upload STEP files any more. I get the following error message.

trying to upload STEP file - error.jpg

If I use Import 3D package in the LIB editor all the uploaded packages are shown (also the failed) and addable but to not show up in the Package manager on the WEB. Old style packages inserted with older version of EAGLE (f.e 8.6.x) I see.

It is not possible to use the 3D part anymore. Please solution.

Regards, Harald.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
taylorachris
in reply to: HarrySatt

Hi Harald,

I would like to clarify exactly what is happening.  Are you trying to upload a step file and that is failing?

Uploading step files seems to be working for me on the web, although it could have been that something was down before.
Also if a step is failing it could be that particular file.  Is it only one file failing, or all?
If this is still happening It would be helpful if you could walk me through how you got to that error.

Thanks!
Chris

Message 3 of 4
HarrySatt
in reply to: taylorachris

Yes. This error is displayed if I try to Upload a STEP file. maybe it is due to the fact that I have a description. I do not know but adding 3D models is not working in the moment.

redards, harald.

Message 4 of 4
HarrySatt
in reply to: taylorachris

Hi

Further investigations showed that their might be a problem with FUSION360. I will switch to FUSION 360 forum. Thanx.

Harald

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report