Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacturing and Fusion 360 capabilities with version 9.6.1

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tlubes
215 Views, 0 Replies

Manufacturing and Fusion 360 capabilities with version 9.6.1

Hello, I have a couple questions regarding the functionalities of the manufacturing tab and the push to Fusion 360.

I generally like the idea of keeping my artwork and custom labels on different layers to only show them without having to enable tPlace or tNames to work on them.

Is it possible to show a certain selection of layers in the manufacturing preview? Because I never see my custom silk layers even though I uploaded a cam job enabling them and I show them in my layer selection.

Is it also possible to push this custom selection to Fusion 360? Same case, they are always missing when I push my design.

Also another question regarding the CAM processor, is it possible to instead of loading the template based on my layer selection to load a self defined cam file when I open the processor? I am generating CAM data quite often because since the manufacturing tab does not show my silk layers I use an external Gerber viewer.

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report