Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download 7.7.0 Installer

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
bikerglen
14560 Views, 5 Replies

Download 7.7.0 Installer

Hi, I have a perpetual license for version 7. I currently have Mac version 7.4.0 installed. Where can I download the 7.7.0 installer? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: bikerglen

Same here, except for Linux. I have a pro license and only the 7.5 version installed, I'd like to get the latest one.

(and no, there is no hope of me ever upgrading to a subscription based model so I won't get 8.x)

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: bikerglen

I need to know this too. I'm really hoping that the €485 I spent on a license last year will at least grant access to the latest 7.x version.

Message 5 of 6
spZK8VJ
in reply to: Anonymous

It is so sad that Eagle now is owned by Autodesk :-((

I have been using Eagle since 2003  - the pro version.

And I have been (and are) very satisfied with the program  (ver. 7.7 - pro) - but I will NEVER, NEVER accept the new paying-model. For me it is unacceptable that a software-provider want to "follow" my work - also it is unacceptable that I not can use my software if I am not on the internet.

When I look at the problems people have to get Eagle 8 working - it make me  "running away", I want to do layout-working - NOT spending time getting expensive sw running. To me it looks that Autodesk are forcing Eagle to get all these Windows/M$-problems that was my main reason to change to linux - and I really fear that the next Eagle-version only will work if one install this f**** dot-mono-stuff :-((

I have paid full price for my ver. 7.7 and that is the last Eagle I will ever buy - unless Autodesk change this awfull sw-policy !

regards

soeren

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: spZK8VJ

Amen. I too am an Eagle pro owner, And the subscription model does not work for me. I always archive a copy of my tools with every project Compiler, Ecad, and Cad, sometimes others so that I can re-constitute the project in the future. I have no doubt that the subscription model will break this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report