Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tekst maatvoering in dynamic blocks

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
rob.kienhuis
599 Views, 9 Replies

tekst maatvoering in dynamic blocks

Ik heb een Dynamic Block gemaakt van een spouwlat welke in hoogte en diepte aan te passen is.

Nu wil ik graag dat in de spouwlat een tekst met de maatvoering wordt weergegeven welke wordt uitgelezen van de parameters.

Ik heb het al geprobeerd met Fields, attdef etc maar krijg nog niet het gewenste resultaat.

Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee ?

Ik heb een dwg bestand van het block bijgevoegd alsook een screenshot van waar ik de tekst wil hebben staan.

Google translated:

I made a Dynamic Block from a cavity batten which can be adjusted in height and depth.

Now I would like a text with the dimensions to be displayed in the cavity batten, which is read from the parameters.

I have already tried with Fields, attdef etc but still not getting the desired result.

Does anyone have experience with this ?

I've attached a dwg file of the block as well as a screenshot of where I want the text to be.

spouwlat.jpg

Labels (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
h_s_walker
in reply to: rob.kienhuis

You need some lines which are stretched with your linear parameters and you can use them to show the distance via fields, but you will need to do a refresh.

Or you can use standard dimensions which will update automatically

See the attached drawing for both methods

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 10
rob.kienhuis
in reply to: h_s_walker

thank you but i'd like the text to be positioned inside te block

for example "43x58" 

Message 4 of 10
h_s_walker

In that case it's a slight variation on the first block. You will need to do a regen to get the numbers to update.

See the attached updated drawing.

Howard Walker
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 5 of 10
rob.kienhuis

thank you, this works

can you tell me how you did this ?

Message 6 of 10
h_s_walker

Unfortunately I'm not allowed Screencast on my machine so I can't show you that way. HOWEVER the image below should show you the basics.

You need to insert a field and then select OBJECT then you can physically choose the line by clicking the small icon under object type

Capture.JPG

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 7 of 10
rob.kienhuis

when i try to do the same, making a field and select object, i don't get the same result unfortunately

i'd love to see a how to, to get the same result, especially for the text and the position so i cn use this solution for other blocks

Message 8 of 10
h_s_walker

When you go to select object, select one of the black lines (they're on the defpoints layer so they won't print)

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 9 of 10
rob.kienhuis

that i did understand, but how do you get the text in place ?

first the 43, then the x and then the 58 as one item ?

Message 10 of 10
h_s_walker

Fields always get inserted as multiline text so all I did was insert the first field, then I edited the text by adding an " x " after the first field. Then if you right click you will see INSERT FIELD, so you can insert another. See the image below

Capture.JPG

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report