Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with dynamic blocks

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
csalvian
264 Views, 1 Reply

Problems with dynamic blocks

Hi everyone,

I've got a strange problem that has just started since I upgrade to AutoCAD 2017. This didn't happen in 2016.

I've got some equipment tag dynamic blocks with a few problems:

1. The scale of the block seems to have changed since the last time I opened the drawing. Everything is now about 75% smaller.
  2. I am unable to move, mirror, rotate, erase or modify the block in any way. In order to do something with it, I have to audit the drawing, then I will be able to modify it....for awhile. A few minutes later, I can't do anything with it again until I audit the drawing again.

I'm at a complete loss as to how to solve this. I don't want to downgrade back to 2016, but at this point I don't see any alternative. Can anyone help?

Chris

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cadffm
in reply to: csalvian

Upload your File and you will receive help.

The problem will have less to do with the blockdefinition, much more with your used DWG.
Copy the block into a new DWG and test with new inserts (use insert command for new Inserts)

Sebastian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report