Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parametizar objeto em eixos diferente

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1391 Views, 3 Replies

Parametizar objeto em eixos diferente

Bom dia,

Alguém sabe me dizer como parametrizar uma objeto que não esteja no mesmo eixo?

- Preciso parametrizar uma geometria oblonga e com uma altura diferente preciso parametrizar um circulo, quando eu movo o circulo para cima ele perde o parametro, e não deixa parametrizar a geometria que não esteja no mesmo eixo, segue exemplo

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Translation:

Good Morning, Can anyone tell me how to parameterize an object that is not on the same axis? - I need to parameterize an oblong geometry and with a different height I need to parameterize a circle, when I move the circle up it loses the parameter, and does not let parameterize the geometry that is not on the same axis, following example

Can you attach the Dynamic Block please?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Segue arquivo, muito obrigado

Message 4 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm going to say no.

The Stretch Frame is 2D and as such has no height. When you move the entity out of the plane where it is originally created the Frame is removed from the entity. I do not think that Parameters can be made to move through the Z Axis

It's as though the Stretch Frame does not include those Entities in the Selection Set.

(But I expect someone will come along and prove me incorrect)

Do you need the two entities to change size together?

Do they need to be tied to one another somehow?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report