Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with flip staying centered

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
cmhomer35
205 Views, 4 Replies

Issues with flip staying centered

I have watched video after video and thought I had everything straight, but I still can't get the attached to flip on the wall right after changing the frame width. The door size change and vertical flip works, just can't figure the horizontal. Can anyone point out what I'm missing?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
j.palmeL29YX
in reply to: cmhomer35

Substitute the Stretch5 action by a Move action (assoziated to the sam parmeter [Thickness], the same Multiplicator [0.5] and the same selection set [Flip state2 parameter]). 

Not yet full tested. 

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
cmhomer35
in reply to: j.palmeL29YX

That worked, but also found my flip location needed adjustment for it to work as it wasn't dead center. Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
j.palmeL29YX
in reply to: cmhomer35

I've seen that before too, but since this behavior occurred even before changing the thickness, I assumed that was your intention. But I think everything works fine now... 😉

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
cmhomer35
in reply to: j.palmeL29YX

Oddly I swore before stretch it was flipping right, just after stretch it went bad. Playing with it so many times to get it to work I might have moved the flip and saved. Either way, glad you helped me find a solution. Confusing to use stretch command for one way, but have to use move to go the other way.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report