Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting Dynamic Blocs into Drawing from Excel Table with Custom Dynamic Attributes Angle & Distance

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
{Daniel}
88 Views, 1 Reply

Inserting Dynamic Blocs into Drawing from Excel Table with Custom Dynamic Attributes Angle & Distance

I've created a dynamic bloc and I want to add hundreds of them to a table using excel. But each dynamic block has a distance and Angle related to a leader in the block. How can I insert this into the drawing including this information, in addition to the attributes? (see properties window for special attributes below)

Second question. I have some attributes which are multi-line. I get an error when I paste this into the command window. 

(command ".-insert" "Junction_Status" "180295.529,669980.692,0.000" 1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13)

Error:

Daniel_2-1712744930916.png

I tried adding a double space "  " between multi line attributes to say <Done> to pass onto the next atribute, but it does not work.  

Thanks for the help!

Daniel_0-1712744786318.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hwalker
in reply to: {Daniel}

Try after 13 putting another space.

As to your dynamic block post it here so we can have a look at it. We may be able to offer a proper solution if we can work with the block

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

”Boost