Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Block with pop ups

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gsdice
195 Views, 1 Reply

Dynamic Block with pop ups

Good Morning, So I am somewhat fimilar with creating dynamic block with fields etc. I am having an issue creating this particular one though. I have want to have a block that has 4 attributes or fields that basically auto fill in using two prompts. The first prompt being The number and the second prompt being a calculation off that number. So if the first number is "100". So I click the block and it asked for that number and the second prompt is a subtraction off of that number. The second prompt "-1.16" and the number that ends up populating in the block would be 100-1.16 or 98.84. Then I need 3 more attributes use that 98.84 to populate with simple formulas. 1) 98.84+9  2)98.84 3)98.84-9 4)98-84-9.9).

Thanks in advance, I know its kind of long and scattered brained but I can't seem to put my mind around putting all of those pieces together.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Libbya
in reply to: gsdice

Use Parameters Manager to create User Parameters for each of the required numbers.  Use formula fields in the attributes.  Select the block and go to properties to edit the user parameter values.  If you need more assistance, post the block.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

”Boost