Did you mean: 

Chain parameter with move and rotation

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Amriya_Exe
264 Views, 5 Replies

Chain parameter with move and rotation

I want to chain move parameter with rotation as shown in image if  I move 10mm this circle left side (0.0mm dimension which will be 10mm.. selected object in rotation parameter will rotate accordingly .

tastnhsrcl_0-1706076966286.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
j.palmeL29YX
in reply to: Amriya_Exe

Please show us an example result how the block should look after moving the circle. (It is not yet clear for me what you want to achieve).  

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
Amriya_Exe
in reply to: j.palmeL29YX

Here is block I made manually The dash lines in GREY showing original position and RED line is result. 

I moved that circle 0.0978unit 

and rotated rest of objects from center points/base of the block.

In this dynamic block I want to make something like this rotation action on basis of distance I move the circle. 
 This is for trial if its work I my original block have many objects that I will select with rotation parameter. 

tastnhsrcl_1-1706122794136.png

Message 4 of 6
j.palmeL29YX

Even with a lot of question marks in my mind, please test the attached attempt: 

Jürgen Palme
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Amriya_Exe
in reply to: j.palmeL29YX

yes this is what I have asked for it.

but can you give me some explanation how this works and which parameter to use for better understanding.

Message 6 of 6
j.palmeL29YX

I used constraints (Parametric). 

First create a (Sub-)Block (not shown in the video). So you later don't need to add a  lot of constraints between all the rotating objects. 

Now create the (Main-)Block, insert the SubBlock and add the needed constraints: 

If you have further questions, ask. 

Jürgen Palme

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta