Did you mean: 

Blocos com atributos

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
713 Views, 10 Replies

Blocos com atributos

How to make blocks with visibility parameters and that it is possible to detrude one of your trash cans through a list, as shown in the attached file?

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
hwalker
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the Forums

The bottom block was easy. Search for double look ups here. They will show you how I did it.

The top block not so much. You'd have to create 216 visibility states for each combination of symbol and text

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: hwalker

Hello! Many thanks to the front desk and especially for the help! It was excellent! But I wanted to ask you a favor: I researched a lot on the internet and I did not find anything like your great explanation. Would it be possible for you to record a Screencast for me to learn how to do too? I have other files to perform this procedure! I would be very grateful!

Message 4 of 11
hwalker

I shall do one tomorrow. I'm on my way home now

Howard Walker
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 5 of 11
Libbya

Here's a screencast that shows one way.

Message 6 of 11
hwalker

Attached is a screencast showing how I did the block

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: hwalker

Hello my friend! I would like to thank you very much for your help! I learned a lot! But I had another question: I followed the step-by-step of your video but in the end, when I change the type of extinct (PQS ABC, PQS AB, etc.) the "LOAD" does not appear in all types. Could you help me? I made a video and I'm also sending the file that I made so you can help me.

Screencast: http://autode.sk/2wlXJU4

Message 8 of 11
hwalker

You just needed to change the visibility of the object so it appears in all visibility states.

Right click on the item move to OBJECT VISIBILITY and choose SHOW FOR ALL STATES.

See the attached drawing

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 9 of 11
steven-g

Here is the first block, a start anyway, just adapt the lookup for the rest of the values, it looks like you have some of the values entered twice in the list and this will only work with unique values so I changed a few

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous

Hello, hwalker!

I would like to thank you again for your help! I'm attaching a file that shows the blocks I've set up with your help!

Now I'm trying to make one more change: is there any way to make an automatic counter in the blocks for each time I copy the block, it changes the number, example: 1, 2, 3, 4, etc., but at the same time , when I exclude a block, the numbering is updated in the other blocks?

Message 11 of 11
hwalker

You would need lisp to do that.

I do not know how to use lisp. I'm sure someone else should be able to help you

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

”Boost