Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Dynamic Blocks Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding annotative objects to dynamic block

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
772 Views, 4 Replies

Adding annotative objects to dynamic block

I have this very annoying problem. My company makes concrete products and we use huge amounts of rebar and we have to detail this on our drawings. I have made dynamic blocks to represent the bar these are 1:1 and stay 1:1 never scaled they work very well. I would like to put a leader with a balloon and an attributed text for a callout number on the bar but I cannot make the arrowhead and circle annotative which it needs to be since our drawings are in different scales. I have attached a drawing with one of the bars shown.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried making the Leader an Annotative block? Or DynBlk?

You may actually be hung up trying to use a multi leader in this environment. Have you tried one of the included annotation tags?

And I am not an annotative user. Hopefully someone who uses annatation within viewports will come along to chime in.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Yes I have tried all your suggestions. The problem arises because I do not want the whole block to be annotative just the leader & arrow. I have not found any way to accomplish this.
Message 4 of 5
Charles_Shade

So you are nesting the Leader inside the Rebar block? Yes, I do not believe what you seek can be done.

Message 5 of 5
adper27

as I read from a book circle cannot be annotative. yes leader or multileader can be annotative. just passin by..hope It helps..Man Happy

multileadr.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report