DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volo View 3 licensing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1246 Views, 3 Replies

Volo View 3 licensing

Does everyone who views a volo view drawing in a webpage need a volo view license?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes. Your server will serve up the DWG as part of the web page. The web page will activate Volo View, in that it will fire it up, but it does NOT install Volo View. Volo View needs to be installed on each machine before a user on that machine views the web page. So you would need to buy one copy of Volo View per machine. "dennisouellette" wrote in message news:28550627.1076009295991.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Does everyone who views a volo view drawing in a webpage need a volo view license?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Volo View runs great from a Microsoft Terminal Server, only one license is required for that
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

It might run great, but that is a violation of the license agreement. 🙂 I don't have any more Autodesk stock, so I guess I shouldn't worry. "donstary" wrote in message news:21322451.1085069363533.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Volo View runs great from a Microsoft Terminal Server, only one license is required for that

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report