Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print crashing

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
CadUser46
4794 Views, 5 Replies

Print crashing

I have a problem on a new W10 machine with Design Review 2013.  Anytime i use the DR desktop app it just crashes out when trying to print.  The specifics are;

The attached error occurs when i right click close the desktop app from the taskbar.  I don't know if they are related.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2010 Certified Professional
Currently using 2023 Pro
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
m_latz
in reply to: CadUser46

Which Windows 10 version is it in detail 1703, 1709, 1803, ???

regards

Markus

Message 3 of 6
a_meteni

Have you tried the latest version of ADR? it's more compatible with Windows 10

http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/designreview/2018/EXE/enu/SetupDesignReview.exe

Message 4 of 6
CadUser46
in reply to: a_meteni

@m_latz For reference it's 1703.  Out of interest, would that have changed your answer?  We have several other machines on the same image that appear to be functioning fine on 2013.

@a_meteni Thanks, it's working.  Interesting that i didn't just end up with that version when i googled 'design review' yesterday.  Have AD not officially launched it yet or something?  Even when i browse via AD.com and navigate to DR i end up with 2013.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2010 Certified Professional
Currently using 2023 Pro
Message 5 of 6
m_latz

Just asked to check with the same OS on my side to find out if it is a general problem.

regards

Markus

Message 6 of 6
Livercool

I changed my printer to cute PDf as default and that cured my similiar issue

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report