Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Review 2018

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
majhuckle
836 Views, 2 Replies

Design Review 2018

I'm opening a dwg in design review to mark up, the model layout is missing half the design and is just a mass of thick unreadable lines. All the paper space layouts are fine but I need the model as it is to scale. I have trueview 18 and 20 installed but not full fat AutoCAD and running windows 10

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: majhuckle

ADR only opens DWF files: when it encounters a DWG file, it scrambles to look for a DWG capable AutoCAD/Viewer variant on your computer and does a quick based-on-the-pagesetup-in-the-dwg-file conversion to DWF, then opens the DWF.

If you want more control on the output as you state, it is best to open the DWG file in your DWG viewer, plot to DWF to the parameters you desire, then open the DWF in ADR if you still need to do that for whatever reason.

That's how it has always worked by the way.

HTH
Message 3 of 3
majhuckle
in reply to: pendean

Many thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report