Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Design Review and DWG Trueview

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tarek.farah
3175 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Design Review and DWG Trueview

Hi all,

We have noticed and confirmed by internet searching that for the best use of Design Review software we need to have it and DWG Trueview installed in the same version.

The Issue we are getting is that DWG Trueview is currently in version 2021, but the most recent version of Design Review is 2018. And as we use a cloud solution is not BIM360 (from autodesk) but we intended to continue making markups and other publishing tasks through Design Review, we are having troubles.

So, is Autodesk about to publish an upgrade of Design Review or its gonna remain in the 2018 version and to be discontinued? What are the plans of Autodesk for the Design Review Software?

Thanks in advance,

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: tarek.farah

ADR2018 is the last of its kind, Autodesk is moving to cloud based solutions.

DtV2018 is still available I believe (I did not test it) https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/dwg-trueview/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Whe...

Message 3 of 4
tarek.farah
in reply to: pendean

Dear Pendean,

Thanks for your fast reply.

best regards,

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: tarek.farah

If you get 2018 be sure to run it and get the patch if suggested first run. Last time I downloaded Autodesk had not patched the download. You can use the downloaded package on other machines after install.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report