Data Exchange Community
Welcome to the community conversation around interoperability workflows enabled by Autodesk Data Exchange Connectors, SDKs, and APIs. What are Data Exchanges? Instead of sharing a file, share a subset of geometry and properties from your model for use in other apps!

Learn more on our landing page.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Exchanges Connector for Autocad 2024 does not appear

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cristian_rodriguezPDSCG
152 Views, 2 Replies

Data Exchanges Connector for Autocad 2024 does not appear

Good morning,

I'm having trouble installing the Data Exchanges Connector for Autocad 2024. The plugin does not appear in the program's interface tabs.

If I try to load it with the NETLOAD command it gives the following error:

cristian_rodriguezPDSCG_0-1715343020528.png

We also think it may be because they have windows 11, as my co-workers have windows 10, and it works well for them. We've reinstalled the .NET Framework 4.8, but the plugin still doesn't appear.

I hope you can help me,

Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello! Glad you're trying out Data Exchange - There may be a few causes, so could you try one thing to help determine... I've seen similar issue when there are 'conflicting' dlls or plug-ins installed. So if it's not too much trouble, could you try hiding (not uninstalling!)  the other plug-ins... so this way on the Data Exchange plug-in will load into AutoCAD. I think this link will guide you where the plug-ins are installed, I usually just cut / paste the other ones out of the folder, and then replace them later.

https://help.autodesk.com/view/OARX/2023/ENU/?guid=GUID-5E50A846-C80B-4FFD-8DD3-C20B22098008

Message 3 of 3

Good morning, thanks for the quick response. In the end we managed to fix it, reinstalling the plugin in the traditional way, and overwriting the previous one. With this, the plugin appears, so I think it will work correctly. All the best

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report