Configurator 360 Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Configurator 360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Configurator 360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I missed something?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
D0UGLAS
476 Views, 2 Replies

Have I missed something?

For months now I have been trying to upgrade my model, without success the IKMS files of previous versions would not upload.

Today I succeeded and found not only could I load the old version IKMS files, but I can also load very old ones from the beginning of my configurator time.

Have I accidentally found and repaired major fault in my design or have you fixed something?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jon.Balgley
in reply to: D0UGLAS

This issue was supposed to have been fixed almost exactly one year ago:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/configurator-360-forum/preview-upgraded-to-inventor-2019-1-for-testin...

I don't see any other relevant fixes since that time, but maybe I just missed it too.

Jon Balgley
Message 3 of 3
D0UGLAS
in reply to: Jon.Balgley

Thanks Jon, that's good too know, I was aware of the fix last year and had been using it up until I got stuck and couldn't find the solution. Since then I've been reviewing all of my code, potential hanging geometry etc now with your feedback today I am confident I must have fixed a couple of things that have been giving me trouble for a while. I wish I knew what they were..lol

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report