Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
berthindoni
713 Views, 2 Replies

Hello everyone ! Im excited to join this community as a new forum member. I would like to express my gratitude for the warm welcome you gave me. I look forward to sharing ideas, participting in discussions, and learning fromeach of you. Your hospitality only increases my enthusiasm to contribute to this forum. Thank you again for this wonderful welcome!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
geraldcomeau
in reply to: berthindoni

Hello Berthindoni, My name is Gerald Comeau and am new as well, --- trying to get familiar with this board, hoping not to make too big a nuisance of myself. I'm an oldtimer and I did the basic training courses when Ohshape began offering cloud based CAM. I'm eager to get back from where I left off about 4 years ago. I live in Atlantic Canada in a fishing community. The only company I know locally that uses CAD is a medium sized shipyard.  

Message 3 of 3
johnsonkbs91
in reply to: berthindoni

Hello Friends,

Hello, everyone. This is Johnson. I hope you're all doing well.

I've joined here to enhance my technical skills and to seek expert support whenever I encounter any issues.

Wishing you all the best.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report