Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Myself

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
dddiniz
1298 Views, 5 Replies

Introducing Myself

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Autodesk community and would like to introduce myself so we can get together here and collaborate:

• Where are you from and/or where do you currently live? 

Daniel: I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

• What do you do for a living? 

Daniel: I work with IT and more recently with Electronics and Electrical Engineering.

• What Autodesk products do you use and how long have you been using them? 

Daniel: Iǘe been using recently Autocad and Revit.

• Are there any other products you would like to learn in the future and/or be more proficient with? 

Daniel: I'm interested in learning Revit and also other Electronics engineering CAD such as Eagle.

• Any cool projects or designs you’d like to show off?  

Daniel: Yes, Iḿ working with projects for Home automation and building automation. I want to use Autodesk CAD/CAM tools for building awesome products for automation.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
clacampos
in reply to: dddiniz

Olá @dddiniz 

Bem vindo a Autodesk Community!

Eu sou a coordenadora da Autodesk Community - Português, porque temos comunidades em vários idiomas.

Nos temos muitos canais para você conhecer, os foruns, o AKN, o Autodesk Group Network e o programa Expert Elite e em todos eles você vai encontrar colegas do Brasil ou Portugal falando português.

Aqui temos os foruns em português para vários produtos. Fique a vontade e estaremos aqui para ajudar.

E

Você achou uma postagem útil? Então fique à vontade para curtir essas postagens!
Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão 'Aceitar Solução ' .

Claudia Campos
Comunidade de Usuários Autodesk Português - Coordenadora

Message 3 of 6
leowarren34
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the forums @Anonymous,

You can start a new thread - just for future reference,

What Autodesk software do you use?

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 4 of 6
vijaysharma16.seo

Hi all,
I am also new here, I am a cv writer working in art2write; a cv writing company. I write professional CVs for Dubai MNC jobs. I joined here to understand and learn 3D AutoCAD. Thanks for support.

Message 5 of 6
lucasliver2k20

I'm a newbie here. Please accept me guys. Thank you so much!

Message 6 of 6
expertminingtin

Hi,

I'm Awesome Junior, am working at Omoyetips as personal finance blogger. I'm keen to making money online, writing blog, affiliate marketing and crypto. If you want to read my blog you can visit my website.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report