Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
chalee9246
74 Views, 0 Replies

Intro

Hello, my name is Charles, I'm a mechanical/electrical engineer student at ECPI that is active duty Navy 13 plus years. Looking forward to learning everything I can, along with being a positive contributor. I have a strong background and certification in 2M miniature and micro Minatare repair and certifications where I thought the course for 4 years, A/C & refrigeration commercial and auto certified, certified in hydraulics & pneumatics, and three us journeyman certifications in electronics mechanic, computer operator, and test equipment calibration. I have also been teaching myself cyber security, and would like to get into the penetration and vulnerability testing. I have been looking for a mentor in the penetration field but have not had any luck yet.  Well if your  still reading you are probably thinking this guy is all over the place, and you would be correct. I have always been one interested in learning and doing new things, which I have been really lucky to be to convert from a sonar tech to a machinist mate in the navy with a stack of certifications and schools that I have attended and completed, and now looking forwarded to this learning opportunity now.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report