Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I'm Ravi Shankar: Architectural Design Educator

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sankaralingamravi1997
552 Views, 2 Replies

I'm Ravi Shankar: Architectural Design Educator

๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm thrilled to introduce myself as Ravi Shankar, an architectural educator with a passion for design innovation and a knack for shaping future architects. :trophy:

For the past 8 years, I've been deeply immersed in the world of architectural design, specializing in cutting-edge software like Revit, 3ds Max, AutoCAD, and Navisworks :desktop_computer:๏ธ. My expertise extends from crafting intricate CAD drafts :triangular_ruler: to orchestrating seamless BIM coordination and crafting captivating 3D

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

welcome!
Message 3 of 3

Welcome to the Community @sankaralingamravi1997,

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions,

If any of your Students are interested in the upcoming academic year, we have our Student Community and if you need a hand getting set up (or know anyone else that needs a hand), we're running a Back to School program (more sessions being added).

See you around in the Community!

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report