Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM YEISON ALEXANDER BOCANEGRA

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
300 Views, 1 Reply

I AM YEISON ALEXANDER BOCANEGRA

I am from Cali Colombia, I am dedicated to mechanical design, as designers, I use autocad plant 3D. Advance steel, revit, naviswork and inventor. I would like to learn dynamo, and the design of factories I have several projects that I would like to show

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CGBenner
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

¡Bienvenidos!  Welcome to the forums.  Thank you for introducing yourself.  I'm Chris, and I'm the Community Manager for Product Design & Manufacturing.  You will see me mainly in the Inventor and Vault forums, but in others as well.  Our forums are a pretty lively place to get help and share ideas.  To help you get started, >>here<<  is a great place to visit.  I see that you speak English quite well, and I don't want to make any assumptions, but being from Colombia, you probably also speak Spanish?  If you do, please know that we also have several >>Spanish language forums<<  as well.  Feel free to post wherever you are most comfortable.  This space is for you.

Check out our new >>Industry resources<<  as well for Design & Manufacturing, including our new >>Shop Talk<<  forum.  In there you can talk about any topic related to design & manufacturing that you like.  Get advice, show off what you are working on, discuss techniques or best practices... whatever.

So, again, on behalf of the entire community... welcome!  Enjoy!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report