Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Everyone,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
328 Views, 2 Replies

Hi Everyone,

My Name is David Zimmerman.

I am a retired Technology Education Teacher.  I Retired from teaching in 2005 and worked at Nordquist Land Surveying in Coudersport, PA until 2013.  At that time I really retired and am now living in Venice, FL.

I started working with AutoCAD 10 many years ago with my students in a Technical Drawing class.  At the time of my retirement from teaching, we were working on AutoCAD 2004.  At Nordquist Land Surveying I worked on Carlson Survey.  I am now volunteering with Sarasota County, primarily at the Osprey Junction Trailhead, (OJT).  I'm on the Board of Directors at the Friends of Osprey Junction Trailhead, assisting as the Facilities Chairperson and Grounds Steward.  We are presently site planning and expanding the visitor center.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CGBenner
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Hello David!  Welcome to the Community!  We're very glad to have you.  I'm Chris, and I'm the Community Manager for Product Design & Manufacturing.  Mainly I hang out in the Inventor and Vault forums, but I also bounce around other forums as well.  My colleague, @Tiana.D  is the Community Manager for the AutoCAD products.  Feel free to reach out to either of us with any questions.  I'd like to help you get started with some useful information for new forums users, to make sure you get the most out of your time here.

I'd also like to share with you our new industry specific resources:

Design & Manufacturing

Architecture, Engineering & Construction

Media & Entertainment

Each of these contains several useful links for training, webinars and several ways to make new connections or even friends.  Each also contains unique discussion forums, related to the industry, where you can chat about anything you want, as opposed to the product forums, which are for product related questions or discussions.  I hope you enjoy your experience in this Community!

Jump right in and enjoy the forums!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 3
Thomas_Savage
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous 

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your time using the forum, and get all the answers to the questions to the you have.

Thomas Savage

Design Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report