Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Grover_Puma
217 Views, 2 Replies

hello

My name is Grover Puma from Bolivia

I am a civil engineer and my professional life has revolved around construction and consulting, in different civil works, especially on roads.

I am also a superior technician in topography

I am very happy and grateful to contribute to the forum

regards!!!

ACEPTA LA SOLUCION que responde a tu pregunta, esto ayudará a otros a encontrar respuestas de una manera mas sencilla.
Si te gusta esta publicación, dale ME GUSTA.

Saludos!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CGBenner
in reply to: Grover_Puma

@Grover_Puma 

Welcome to the Community!  We're so glad to have you here!

To help you make the best out of the Community, we’ve put together a quick 1-2-3 getting started guide, which goes over the basics of how to post, rules and etiquette, and explains about our great Industry Communities, where the focus of conversations is typically workflow optimization, product interoperability, industry trends, connecting with like-minded peers and making industry connections, training resources, and more.

I hope you enjoy your time in the forums, and make lots of great new connections.  In the AEC space, your Community Manager would be @lim.wendy , but you are free to reach out to any of us if you need help navigating the Community sites and resources.  

Chris Benner
Product Design & Manufacturing
Headshot.jpg

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 3
Grover_Puma
in reply to: CGBenner

This helped me more clearly to see what will be done around here

regards!!!

ACEPTA LA SOLUCION que responde a tu pregunta, esto ayudará a otros a encontrar respuestas de una manera mas sencilla.
Si te gusta esta publicación, dale ME GUSTA.

Saludos!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report