Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello there from Thailand

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ob.warapond
400 Views, 2 Replies

Hello there from Thailand

Sawaddee ka. (means Hello and GoodBye)

My first name is Warapond. but in Thai culture, we would call each other by nickname. You can call me "Ob".

I am working as a pipeline TD for 9+ years. I would work with Maya, Photoshop, Nuke, and ShotGrid. and I'm planning to upgrade the Maya version to the newer version for my studio (currently use 2020.4) and aim to SG desktop.

I'm not familiar with community and forums. please recommend everything to me.

Khop Kun Ka. (means "Thank you")

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
janeamelia
in reply to: ob.warapond

Hello, I am Amelia Jane, I am working on Techkluster IT company, where anyone can find best freelancers & find freelance jobs online on https://techkluster.com/ 

Message 3 of 3
joaquim.moral
in reply to: ob.warapond

Hello @ob.warapond and @janeamelia!

Nice to meet you both. I'm Joaquim, the Spanish Community Manager. Welcome to the Autodesk Community! 

If you have any questions or doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with me and participate in the Community. 🙂

Best,

¿Te ha parecido útil este post? ¡Deja un like!
¿Tu pregunta ha sido solucionada? Selecciona 'Marcar como solución' y ayuda a las demás a encontrar fácilmente la información.

You found a post helpful? Then feel free to give likes to these posts!
Your question got successfully answered? Then just click on the 'Mark as solution'

Joaquim Moral
Community Manager
Spanish Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report