Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
280 Views, 1 Reply

Greetings!

Hello,

My name is Breana Manley and I am a full-time, online student for Full Sail University. I am currently enrolled in the Bachelor's of Science degree program for Computer Animation. I am looking forward to networking and getting to know new individuals. I hope yo be a character designer or a 3D modeler after my completion of my educational program. I am interested in assisting in personal projects, like freelance, during my schooling. I do not have any back ground experience with any companies. However, with your assistance, I can "add some notches to my belt". I am mostly into fantasy type of work, but I am willing to try anything. I currently

have not started the actual drawing or 3D classes as of yet. I hope to get to know some amazing people and, maybe even, someone who will change my life in a positive way.

With pleasure,

Breana M.

Student

Full Sail University

breanamanley@gmail.com

Professional Facebook Account - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009973968385

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
olivier.lp
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Breana and welcome to the community!

Glad that we have another artist. 

I hope you can find what you need and contribute to the media and entertainment forums we have. 

-----------------------------
Olivier Le Pord -Community Manager-

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report