Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
196 Views, 2 Replies

Greetings!

I would like to introduce my self. I am Ariful Hasan, mechanical engineering graduate from Bangladesh. I working as a Mechanical Designer in a local company.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous , welcome to Autodesk Community! We're glad to have you here.

To help you make the best out of the Community, we’ve put together a quick 1-2-3 getting started guide, which goes over the basics of how to post, rules and etiquette, and explains about our great Industry Communities, where the focus of conversations is typically workflow optimization, product interoperability, industry trends, connecting with like-minded peers and making industry connections, training resources, and more.

Are you currently using any Autodesk software? I'd recommend you start with our Design & Manufacturing community and explore the resources to help you learn and connect. Enjoy the Community!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, I am also new to the forum. I am a web developer. I hope it will be a good experience with Autodesk. Good to see. Regards: @norah

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report