Community
Community Meet & Greet
Introduce yourself and meet the Autodesk Community. Network, create connections and build your reputation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
498 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2015

I am Diane Beasley and I attend the Rocky Mountain College of art and design in lakewood colorado online.  I am a married ful-time student.  I am having installation problems and my school doesn't seem to know what to do to fix it so now class is starting and I am in a fix.  I am getting four error messages actually five. and really need some help.  I cannot afford to let my computer be out of commission because my other crashed and this is my backup computer but it isi also the only one I have at this time with the capability to run my school stuff.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous, Welcome.  Check out the Installation & Licensing forum... ask for @DarrenP.  He's good.  For best results give full information on your comouter system and what version of which software you are installing.  Someone will help you out.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

I am trying to install Autodesk Architecture 2015 on a HP zbook running windows 7 home professional and getting 6 error messages mainy the one that says .NET 4.5 is not installed on this computer then when I install it it says your downoad will not be installed because 4.5 same or higher version is already installed in this computer.  It shows I have 4.6  NET framework.  Even my teacher told me that I may have to ask them to change my classes because they don;t know what to tell me to do.  She says if I can't get 4.5 then I may not be able to take this class.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report