Community
Community Classifieds
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The difference between working as a freelance designer and in a designing agency

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
252 Views, 0 Replies

The difference between working as a freelance designer and in a designing agency

Being in the designing industry the biggest decision that a designer has to make is whether to start as a freelance designer or an employee in a logo design agency in UK. As for me I decided to work as a freelance as I found that it is a way of earning more money that being employed. Although it has many problems attached to it but it is worthy taking a chance. It was not easy and I have struggled a lot, but finally I got the attention I wanted. It’s not that working in a logo design agency UK doesn’t have its benefits, it just that there is one more advantage that you can add to being a freelance designer. Working in an agency, comes with the responsibility of being punctual and get a professional attire to prove that you are worthy of having a job. Being a freelance designer, I didn’t had to worry about getting up early and being at work on time. Furthermore, I had most of the time to myself. It’s not like you don’t have to professional being a freelancer, you have to have the skills of being professional when talking to a client but you can work in the comfort of my home. The disadvantage of being a freelance designer is that you have to choose your customers carefully so they don’t turn out to be using you for their benefit or worse a scam that could harm your reputation. Working in a firm you don’t have to worry about all these different problems and can focus only on what the client wants. You can tailor your work process according to the client’s needs and deadlines. If you have a similar thought process, feel free to share your thoughts under this thread.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report