Autodesk Community - A Support Network for All

Autodesk Superhero trading card _ Dzan Ta.jpg

To My Autodesk Community,

I wanted to take this time to let you know that you are not alone in your struggles to enhance your career,  make yourself better than you are, and walk a path that is uncertain at times.  We all face unprecedented times of late.  We all try so hard to improve and be better for ourselves, family, friends, colleagues, and associates.  However, the more pressures we face and the more negativity we receive, the harder it seems to stay positive and ahead.  I feel you.  I understand your struggles.  I have been there and am still trying just like you to push towards a better you and future.

I am here to help.  What I have learned in the past 30+ years of working is that in order for you to reach the goals you want, your support network must be strong, diversified, and available for you.  Having a mentor or someone you can talk to at times of need helps tremendously.  Knowing that there are people out there who genuinely want to see you succeed because it brings joy to you makes traveling your path much easier and more fulfilling.

If you are ever in a struggle and just need someone who understands what you are going through, reach out to me.  I am not perfect but I do know one thing...I am a very good listener and mentor.  I can help.  I can do whatever I can to help you move along faster and easier.  You do not have to work through your struggles alone.  Reach out!!

I hope this blog post will help you and anyone you know to make your days ahead brighter and more positive.  Thank you.

Dzan Ta ACI, AEE, ASM

1 Comment