Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel pipes - Параллельные трубы

Parallel pipes - Параллельные трубы

Google translated by Community Manager:

Good afternoon, please add the parallel pipes function, similar to the offset traces. For gravity pipes and for pressure pipes.

thanks

Добрый день, просьба добавить функцию параллельные трубы, по аналогии с трассами для смещения. Для гравитационных труб и для напорных труб.

Спасибо

6 Comments
TimYarris
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

Thank you for your idea. We will review this idea as other customers comment and vote on it.

Leutsky_VA
Collaborator

@TimYarris 

Thank you very much for your interest in the idea.
It is also necessary to provide for the vertical displacement of parallel pipes relative to pipes that have already been displaced relative to the axis or another pipe.

tony1978
Collaborator

Hi Leutsky,

My company Civil CAD Learning Solutions created an app that allows your to create multiple pipes at the same time that are running parallels to each other.  You can set pipe separation and pipe coverage. The app is called Dry Util BIM which is part of our CCLS suite. See videos below.

https://www.civilcadls.com/custom-apps

Leutsky_VA
Collaborator

Hi @tony1978 ,

I watched your videos, very interesting.
But I would like to be able not only to create parallel pipes, but also to make further changes to them as with paths for displacement, changed the direction of the inflection point and all pipes moved behind the point. Everything should be interconnected, because this is the policy that Autodesk supports. 🙂

Does your application work with pressure piping?

tony1978
Collaborator

Currently app creates the parallel pipes but they can only be edited individually not at as one group network. This is something our program team is working to add to our app. 

neyton_
Advocate

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report