Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Links - Label Slopes in Plan View

Corridor Links - Label Slopes in Plan View

Need to be able to label link slopes in Plan view.

2 Comments
Drea_Mueller
Enthusiast

This would be such an awesome addition to Civil 3D.  I can think of so many times that I have wanted to just check the slope of one link throughout the corridor, but it becomes tedious to do that in cross section editor or in looking through multiple cross section views.  It is true that you can get the same effect from creating a surface from your corridor and then adding surface slopes but there again is the tedious process of labeling every fequency (at your desired interval).  If corridor labels set in the code set style were visible in plan view, I would use it in some way on every project, probably more than once to get different information.  Corridors are so much more than just cross section generators...they can be used during design create preliminary objects that are later used in the final corridor design or just as design checks.  If this function were added, that would be awesome.  I really can't believe that this isn't already part of the corridor tool set.

Status changed to: Archived

Due to a low strategic fit, technical feasibility, or the support of your peers, ideas with this status are not being considered for implementation at this time. Thank you for your contribution, every idea has merit. We always encourage you to rework and resubmit these ideas based on feedback received.

Regards,

Peter Funk

Sr. Product Manager

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report