Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3d - Point İmport

Civil 3d - Point İmport

For example, it does not import point 2207101953. The format does not accept 11 digits, but it does not accept all 10 digits. I want to be able to enter as YYMMDDXXXX in order to better distinguish the points taken from the field. My 9 digit purchase points are insufficient. What is your help in this regard? Can Autodesk do something about it?

Örneğin 2207101953 numaralı noktayı içeriye aktarmıyor. Format zaten 11 haneyi kabul etmiyor ama 10 hanenin de hepsini kabul etmiyor. Sahadan alınan noktaları daha iyi ayırt edebilmek için YYAAGGXXXX şeklinde giriş yapabilmek istiyorum. 9 hane alım noktalarım yetersiz kalıyor. Bu konuda yardımlarınız nelerdir? Autodesk bunun için birşeyler yapabilir mi?

(06.01.2022 ---> YYMMDD ---> 220106)

4 Comments
Olcay.Kuk
Community Manager

Merhaba @FURKAN.TARAKCI-DLSY 

Autodesk Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz. Dilerseniz sorunuzu Türkçe forumlarımızda paylaşabilir ve destek alabilirsiniz. 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/turkiye/ct-p/2062

FURKAN.TARAKCI-DLSY
Participant

@Olcay.Kuk Bey Merhaba,

Sorunumu forum da yazdım fakat sunulan çözümler yeterli değil. Ancak program üzerinde yapılacak iyileştirme veya düzeltme ile sorunun hallolabileceğini düşünmekteyim.

TerryDotson
Mentor

The point number has a reasonable limit, your numbering scheme is the problem.  To expand the number range across the board would not only take additional memory per point, it could have detrimental effects on other applications and processes that process point numbers and there are a massive collection of files by others that expect this range.  In other words attempts to please a very few could cause major problems for the majority.  So I for one DO NOT think they should attempt to accommodate this.

Users of this large scheme can simply switch to point NAMES which (as a string) will allow you to use point NAMES this large and possibly much larger.  You should test the string limit before committing to point NAMES but I suspect it could be 256 characters or more.

TimYarris
Autodesk
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Thank you for your idea. The development team will review the idea while customers continue to add feedback and vote on it. As @TerryDotson suggests, this has the potential to negatively impact performance, but can be accomplished via another workflow. We can revisit this idea at a later date.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report