Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be Able to Set Code Set Style by Viewport

Be Able to Set Code Set Style by Viewport

I tend to work on smaller projects and often create drawings with several viewports on one Paperspace Sheet.  I need the ability to vary the Corridor Style Set by Viewport such that I can illustrate the Corridor in 'Plan View' in one window, in 'Hatched' style on another, in 'Shading' style on another, etc.  At the moment, I have to change the style manually across different Paperspace Sheets which is time consuming and reliant on my poor memory!

2 Comments
Status changed to: Archived

Due to a low strategic fit, technical feasibility, or the support of your peers, ideas with this status are not being considered for implementation at this time. Thank you for your contribution, every idea has merit. We always encourage you to rework and resubmit these ideas based on feedback received.

Regards,

Peter Funk

Sr. Product Manager

Autodesk, Inc.

kesam35481
Community Visitor

The Viewport Setting and Preferences dialog allows you to apply visual presets, customize a user-defined preset, and set preferences for either individual or all currently displayed viewports. Note: This dialog is available when running Nitrous displays only. Topics in this section. Per-View Presets.

A viewport is a term for the visible area of a [web page] on a display device. It is used in both code and analog design as a way to refer to the display screen and how layout fits into that screen.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report