Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Are You and What Have You Done with My Autodesk? Customer friendly  Changes to GO and PE availability for standalone C3D subscribers!

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ChrisRS
319 Views, 2 Replies

Who Are You and What Have You Done with My Autodesk? Customer friendly  Changes to GO and PE availability for standalone C3D subscribers!

Link:
Changes to Availability of Grading Optimization for Civil 3D and Project Explorer for Civil 3D 

What is the announcement?After considering requests from many of our customers, Autodesk has made the decision to make the Grading Optimization for Civil 3D and Project Explorer for Civil 3D extensions available to customers with subscriptions to standalone Civil 3D.

As of October 8, 2022, customers with a subscription to standalone Civil 3D will have access to these extensions.
(As of October 8, 2022, these extensions will not be supported in multi-user subscriptions or EDU (education) classic licenses of Civil 3D. We are working hard to remediate this. However, at this time, we cannot make any commitment to being able to accomplish this and to announce a specific timeframe.)

@lim.wendy, feel free to delete this if I am stepping on anyone's toes.

Christopher Stevens
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tcorey
in reply to: ChrisRS

That's funny. It's like saying, "Why are you being so generous and fair?"

I like this move by Autodesk. Grading Optimization and Project Explorer for everyone!

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 3
ChrisRS
in reply to: tcorey

Thanks, Tim.

This was a very pleasant, unexpected surprise. (I know unexpected surprise is redundant.) It was also uncharacteristic.

Sometimes Autodesk neglects to communicate this sort of thing, so I was looking for something eye-catching.

You caught me; it was not wholly unintentional that it was also just a wee bit snarky.

Christopher Stevens
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report