Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when choosing the pressure elements, quick properties are not working

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ishaq03
245 Views, 5 Replies

when choosing the pressure elements, quick properties are not working

Hello everyone,

If there is a pressure network option available when choosing the pressure elements, quick properties are not working, but the gravity network operates. If there is anything in the command bar that I should fix, kindly explain it to me. For your understanding, I am sharing the images below.

ishaq03_0-1713850068870.png

ishaq03_1-1713850201416.png

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
v-silvestre
in reply to: ishaq03

Hi ishaq, unfortunately I don't think pressure pipes are available at this time.  Taking a quick look within the cui, I don't see pressure pipes/appurtenances available:

vsilvestre_0-1713992614006.png

Message 3 of 6
ishaq03
in reply to: v-silvestre

@v-silvestre 

There isn't a different way to solve this issue.

Message 4 of 6
chriscowgill7373
in reply to: ishaq03

Even in 2025 pressure pipes are not available to quick properties.  Honestly, when thinking about it, normally you double click to bring up QP, if you double click a pressure pipe, it selects the pipe.  I dont know that it knows how to handle the clicking aspect to make it available in QP.

Additionally, with the way that pressure networks function, I dont see any benefit to adding this to QP.  You cant just change information there, because the horizontal info is tied to the alignment and the vertical info is tied to a profile.

Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.

AutoCAD Certified Professional
Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2022 on Windows 10

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 5 of 6
ishaq03
in reply to: v-silvestre

@v-silvestre 

Thank you for the update

Message 6 of 6
ishaq03
in reply to: chriscowgill7373

@chriscowgill7373 

I have recently acquired as-built data, including the invert levels of the pipes, provided by our surveyor. With this data, I believe there is an opportunity to make adjustments directly to the pipe properties without the need to create profiles. By updating the invert levels swiftly in the pipe properties, we can ensure that our information remains accurate and up-to-date without unnecessary complexities. In any case, I appreciate your advice.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report