Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle Tracking Not Found on Install

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
2896 Views, 7 Replies

Vehicle Tracking Not Found on Install

I am working at a new place now and lost all my previous account information because I used my email address from my previous employer and now the company does not have that email account active anymore.  Anyway, I noticed I do not have Vehicle Tracking loaded on my install at my new office and I just installed Civil 3D 2020.  I have tried the MENULOAD and browsed to the Vehicle Tracking Menus folder and it is empty.  Is it possible he does not have this option with his license?  Please help.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Chris

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

Vehicle tracking never came with Civil 3D

its separate purchase/install

or are you saying you installed Vehicle Tracking & its not showing up in Civil 3D?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 8
sboon
in reply to: DarrenP

I believe that Vehicle Tracking did come with the Infrastructure package license, back in 2016-2018.  All of our workstations have a version of it installed.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Like buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 4 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: sboon

it did not come with the design suites

you must have bought it separately or you bought the collection

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: sboon

I have installed the 2020 version.  I will have him check his account to see if it was included with the design suite that was purchased.  Thank you

Message 6 of 8
DarrenP

it did not come with the design suites: http://www.imaginit.com/portals/4/documents/aec-collection-comparison-matrix-en.pdf

DarrenP

Message 7 of 8
mchasenCADTechv12

I am completely uncertain why the program does not run with C3D 2024. I see folders for it on my C:\drive.
I was not able to find Vehicle Tracker in Civil 3D but by opening my drawing in Autocad Map 3D, the tab is there. No one appears to be saying, "Try using another version of Autocad" if you have purchased the full package.

Good Luck!!

Mary Beth Chasen

User since 1996

Message 8 of 8
sboon

Check to see if your CUI is loading correctly.

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Menu-and-ribbon-mi...

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report