Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Multiplt Profile Views Simultaneously

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
295 Views, 2 Replies

Updating Multiplt Profile Views Simultaneously

Hi Everyone,

I have tried looking for a solution but normal channels (youtube, google, forum search) did not produce results I need. I have a Road alignment with multiple pipe networks (pressure, and non pressure). I created a Continuous Profile view along the entire stretch of the alignment and also Multiple segmented views of the same alignment for plotting purposes.

Problem I would like to resolve is that how do I get all profile views to reflect the same content? Meaning if I add a new pipe to the continuous profile view, or add labels, have it also reflect on the multiple segmented view that corresponds to that segment. Maybe its not possible but I would love them to behave as one. Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Anonymous

Not gonna happen.

Plan Production would be the easiest way. Otherewise, new pipes would have to be added after the fact

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
MMcCall402
in reply to: Anonymous

Idea:

Three viewports in papaperspace. One large one centered over the section of the overall profile view you want to show on that sheet. On each side of that a narrow viewport of each end of the overall profile, just wide enough to show vertical axis labeling for each end of the profile view.  For other sections of the profile copy those three viewports and recenter the middle viewport to the next section.   Note: some labeling may need to be repeated as a needed label may fall outside the current viewport.

Mark Mccall 
CAD Mangler

Hammer Land Engineering

Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report