Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best 3d animation video production studio

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1312 Views, 8 Replies

The best 3d animation video production studio

The animation is one of the requirements of different fields in recent days and one of those fields is business marketing. I am from the field of marketing and I work in a renowned company as a marketing manager. I recently am working on a project which makes me have the animation in it and for this purpose, I am trying to find a 3d animation video production studio that is making the considerations on making the best of the animated videos. I want to work with a studio that would be able to provide me with the best quality videos in reasonable prices as well as would be able to work on a long-term basis with me as I constantly have the needs for the same. Do you have any idea where I can find such a studio?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
tcorey
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

Just a reminder, these forums are meant for solving technical issues, not as a place to reach out to potential sub-contractors or employees. You should go to the 3DS Max Forums or InfraWorks Forum. Send private messages to individuals whose posts make you think they might be able to help. 

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: tcorey

Hello  

inconvenience, actually i'm new on this platform so i've just saw your portion and then asked my question in forum, well thanks for helping me 🙂

Message 4 of 9
tcorey

You have no reason to apologize, as my comment wasn't meant as a rebuke. I
just try to be sure people know that we don't want this forum to become a
jobs board. What you did was not egregious; you just didn't know. Good luck
with your search.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: tcorey

When it comes to renting video production studio, http://www.soflostudio.com/ is my number one. This studio is fully equipped with lighting, backdrops, ladders, fans, the works really...all I actually need to make my photo or video shoot an absolute success.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

by my personal experience i would suggest skyrocketmedia

Message 7 of 9
coderweblover

See, if you have the budget, you should go for the best 3d animation video production studio. But I recommend using apps or software like Kinemaster and Filmora to create top-class animation videos. These apps come with lots of features like filters, video transitions, stickers, keyframe animation, graphics designing, and text fonts

Message 8 of 9
jhonemelia928

If you have the means, hire the top 3D animation video production firm. However, I suggest Ideas Animation for producing high-quality animation videos. Because I already have created different 3D animation videos from Ideas Animation.

Message 9 of 9
maxmarrie

I don't know why people are hiring someone else to make an animation while they can make an animation by Doratoon easily. I am also using this tool to make any type of animation video.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report