Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surfaces & Event Viewer pop up

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kzD1219
298 Views, 2 Replies

Surfaces & Event Viewer pop up

I don't create surfaces, but do work with them.  When I go in to finish my drawing such as adding hatch, flattening lines/polylines (not the contours) sometimes a Panorama Dialog box pops up with all kinds of events.  Then the surface/contours change and get skewed.  Thought maybe changing the style back to what it was set at would work, but it doesn't.  So I end up undoing the commands until my contours return to normal and hope that if I try again it doesn't pop up.  Seems a bit counter-productive.  But how can I just continue to work and make sure my contours stay the way they are supposed to even after the dialog box pops up?  

kzD1219_0-1666608965712.png

Labels (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AllenJessup
in reply to: kzD1219

Try Locking the Surface.

AllenJessup_0-1666615751411.png

Also pay attention to what command has to be undone to reverse the issue. It's possible you're affecting the objects the Surface was built from.

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
kzD1219
in reply to: AllenJessup

I just locked the surface and tried the bhatch again.  It didn't give me an error, so that seems to work for now.  Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report