Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subassembly composer, join links and create shapes from loop

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
carpeso1
326 Views, 2 Replies

Subassembly composer, join links and create shapes from loop

Hello, I am starting in SAC and I want to generate a subassembly that connects the points automatically depending on the number of layers, regardless of the layer number that is placed, with the loop the points and some links are generated, but there are points without connecting and not being closed I cannot generate the shape, which I would also like to generate.

This is what I am wearing, which is not much, but your contributions would be of great help to me. I have found contributions from @KMercier_C3D  in the forum but not like this specific case. Thanks!!

Tags (4)
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tcorey
in reply to: carpeso1

Be sure the loop creates all the links it needs in order to close, allowing a shape definition. Leaving a Shape open, expecting the link to automatically appear, doesn't work. You have to include the link in your code. You appear to have the points.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 3
carpeso1
in reply to: carpeso1

Hello, thanks for your answer, The connection actually exists, but it generates an error since it only allows me to link it with the auxiliary link, that's where I don't know what to do.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report