Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacked Vetrecies

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dkudlicki
145 Views, 2 Replies

Stacked Vetrecies

I have a hatch pattern and trying to reshape it by moving and deleting the vertex. However, I have found, at one point that 3 vertices have been placed on top of each other. Is there a way to select one vertex and move it without disturbing the others?

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobertEVs
in reply to: dkudlicki

If you hover your cursor over one of the vertices you can Remove Vertex one at a time 

Message 3 of 3
MMcCall402
in reply to: dkudlicki

I'm having trouble recreating a hatch with stacked boundary vertex points.

I can however create a polyline that's used for an associative hatch boundary with stacked.  If that's the case you won't get the option to delete a vertex point when hovering over stacked points.  For that issue I revert to using PEDIT, edit vertex, then moving thru the polyline vertex points till I get to the staked one(s), then use the Move option to move them to a new location and then delete them with the menu selection when you hover over them.

Another option is to grab the middle grip of the line adjacent to the stacked vertices and move it.  It will move both ends of the line and allow you to then delete either end from the hover menu.  Then put the vertex you still need back in place.

Mark Mccall 
CAD Mangler

Hammer Land Engineering

Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report