Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single line text not opening in menu bar or tool sets palette

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
259 Views, 3 Replies

single line text not opening in menu bar or tool sets palette

I was wondering why I can not open single line text from either the menu bar or the tool sets palette.  If I go to the command bar no problem.  All the solutions I saw use the command line.

Thanks,

Greg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tcorey
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you mean you cannot execute the command from the menu or tool palettes?

Post a screen shot of where you're going to invoke the command. Are you saying you press a button and nothing happens or are you saying there is no button?

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: tcorey

Hi,
What happens is I go to the menu bar and click DRAW then on the drop down I click TEXT and I can choose between multi line text and single line text. I click single line text and I get no response (nothing in the command line) and when I lick the cursor nothing. If I hit multi line text it shows up in the command line. Then I tried the tools set palette. I go to Annotation then click and hold the A and a drop down shows with multi line text and single line text. When I click single line text nothing happens and multi line text shows up in the command line. If I type in text or Dtext it shows up in the command line and I am ok. I do not know how to do a screen shot yet, I will work on that.

Thanks for taking the time,
Greg
Message 4 of 4
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous.

Does this problem persist after closing then reopening the program? Are any CUI (menu) files on a network path that might not be available?

If none of these are it. You might want to repair the installation.

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report